HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

 

Happy New Year, lovely readers!

January 1st is definitely one of my favourite dates in the calendar - for me, new beginnings should be possible every day of the year, but January 1st is special, right?

As you probably know, I am a spiritual person at heart and throughout 2023 I have been enjoying every minute of my journey learning about and embracing manifestation and the law of attraction. And, I am happy to say, the more time and commitment I devote to my practices, the more abundance has come into my life. So, for 2024 it will be a case of 'more of the same'!



After securing some amazing book contracts in 2023 (one of which I am not yet allowed to announce and it's driving me nuts!), I will be focusing more on my personal goals, family, friends and my favourite thing in the world...TRAVEL!

So what places will be going on my Vision Board today? Here's the list, haha!

Vienna

Paris

Fjords cruise

Santorini

Burgh Island Hotel

I'm looking forward to seeing where I go this coming year! 

Have a good one, lovelies,


Rachel x


No comments

Post a Comment