So you're writing a novel...

 

When you embark on the mammoth task of writing a novel, the story idea has most likely being nudging and prodding at you for a while - so much so, that the harassment reaches the point that you can no longer ignore it and have to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard!).

Why do I know this?

Because it happened to me the first time around and still happens each time I start a new book. Writing is a compulsion, a joy, a revelation... it is also hard work, often lonely and the ultimate provoker of self-doubt!

But never fear, I am here to help :)

If you are an aspiring or even published author, I would love to serve you the best way I know how by introducing you to my Author Services. I love helping authors through my manuscript critiques and proofreading and would really love to work with you to make 2024 your best writing year yet. Whether that be by completing your first novel, your second or your twentieth!

Head over to my Author Services website page and see what I have to offer - all my services are available for partially completed novels or completed novels up to 100,000 words.

TELL ME MORE: 
https://rachelbrimble.com/author-services/

No comments

Post a Comment