Hello 2023!!

 

I am beyond excited for 2023!

I want this year to be as much about travelling as it is writing - my work means the world to me and I feel extremely blessed that I can write whenever and wherever I choose. So this year I am determined to combine my work life with seeing new and exciting places around the world. 

Mr B and I have just booked up the most amazing trip for our 25th wedding anniversary in June, but I will reveal more closer to the time! Two city breaks I would love to take this year are to Paris and Vienna - this cities seem so gloriously romantic and cultured that I have come to the end of wishing I could visit and I'm determined to just do it! I also plan to spend more time exploring the UK especially Ireland as I have only been for a flying visit to Ashford Castle in County Mayo and can't claim to have seen Ireland at all.

My other commitment this year is to mindset and manifestation - this is an area that grabbed hold of me about ten months ago and I have been doing my best to follow the lessons I am learning every day. When I do, I feel inspired, lifted and creative, when I don't, I can literally feel my entire being deflate. Commitment to mindset work is my priority because the benefits are instantaneous. If you have not looked into this area of wellbeing, I highly recommend that you make it a priority this year - it really is life changing.

As for what books are on the way for you, lovely Readers...

Book 2 in the Royal Maids series is currently sitting on my editor's desk so, fingers crossed, I should receive some contract news soon. I am also working hard on a brand new proposal for a contemporary romance series after so many of you have asked when I will be writing more contemporary stories. I really hope this one finds a publisher soon and I can share the first book with you later this year!

Wishing you every happiness in 2023 - Happy New Year!

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment