VICTORIA & VIOLET releases on MONDAY!!

Okay, lovely Readers, this is it! VICTORIA & VIOLET releases on Monday!

I can't tell you how ridiculously excited I am for you to read my latest novel - this is the first book in my brand new Royal Maids series and realises a dream ambition that I have held for SO long. When my first book was published in 2007, I vowed that one day I would write a book that included real characters and real events like so many of my favourite historical novels that I had devoured.

Yet, time and again, I lost the courage to actually do it - fearing that there was a secret to getting it right, that there is only so much conversation you can speculate without losing belief and your reader. Mind monkeys circled my mind for YEARS. 

Then, during lockdown, I had a 'now or never' moment and went for it - silencing those pesky monkeys with a firm gag. The result is VICTORIA & VIOLET and I am so darn proud of this book - I pray you, my fabulous readers, love it too!

Here's the blurb & buy link - preorder your copy today and have it drop onto your Kindle on Monday - happy reading!

BLURB & BUY LINK: 

It should be a dream come true to serve the Queen of England…

When Violet Parker is told she will be Queen Victoria’s personal housemaid, she cannot believe her good fortune. She finally has the chance to escape her overbearing mother, a servant to the Duchess of Kent.

Violet hopes to explore who she is and what the world has to offer without her mother’s schemes overshadowing her every thought and action.

Then she meets James Greene, assistant to the queen’s chief political adviser, Lord Melbourne. From entirely different backgrounds and social class, Violet and James should have neither need nor desire to speak to one another, yet through their service, their paths cross and their lives merge—as do their feelings.

Only Victoria’s court is not always the place for romance, but rather secrets, scandals, and conspiracies…

BUY: https://geni.us/u0GmS5


No comments

Post a Comment