Do You Read More Than One Book At A Time??

This is a question I love to ask people because I often wonder if it is just me who has this multiple book thing going on!

It's usual for me to be reading three books at any one time. I also have reasoning behind what some my say is complete madness. I like to have a hardback (or a thick paperback) on my bedside table for reading in bed, I have another smaller paperback for the bath or if I find a spare half an hour during the day and my kindle for putting in my bag when I'm out and about or for when I'm walking the dog.

Yes, you read that correctly - I read every day while walking my dog. I promise I pay him attention and the ball thrower is always in my other hand!

Is my obsession with books/reading abnormal in the reader/writer world, I think not, but what do you think, lovely readers? Do you read more than one book at a time? Do you have an quirky reading rituals? Where is your favourite place to read?

Let's talk books!

Rachel x

My latest series, The Ladies of Carson Street is available to buy with one easy click on Amazon! Perfect summer reading...

BUY: https://geni.us/xa9ln5

No comments

Post a Comment