Managing My Mindset...

 

Staying positive is hard no matter what you do for a living, the state of your relationships or just day to day living. It can become even harder when we start to feel that nothing is going in the direction we had planned.

So what can we do to help ourselves? I have been 100% immersed in concentrating on my mindset and personal growth for months now and with this commitment the changes I am feeling, seeing and experiencing have been so powerful, I am entirely convinced infinite possibilities reveal themselves with a simple change in a person's thinking. 

Better still, the things we can manifest in our lives by choosing to carefully listen to that little voice in our heads that is always there, chatting away, and then choosing to react in a strong, positive way is astounding. I have changed phrases like 'I wish' to 'I will' or 'I can't' to 'I can' or 'I'm not good enough' to 'I AM good enough' 

Everything is about what we tell ourselves and/or how we react to whatever is happening around us. 
 
Even my immediate family, the people I share a home with, have noticed a difference in me - so much so that I am not entirely sure they always like it. I have been a stay at home parent and wife for over 20 years and this whole thinking about my own happiness and making changes to my life on my terms is going to take a while for both them, and me, to get used to. But, I'm in it now and totally onboard to creating a happier life for myself and, in turn, them. 

Will you join me on this journey to self-discovery and happiness?? I'd love to hear your stories! 

Rachel x


My latest trilogy is available in one easy click on Amazon! What are you waiting for??


No comments

Post a Comment