Start On Your Romance Writing Dreams TODAY!!

  When I started writing towards publication in 2005, all that mattered to me was having a single novel published - that happened in 2007...

Not for a moment did I imagine I'd still be starting my thirtieth novel fourteen years later - but that is exactly where I am today!

Writing starts with one word, then a sentence, then a paragraph and so on -  you keep pushing, dreaming and imagining until you have a completed the first draft of a novel. This might take you 5 years, 2 years or even as quickly as 6 months. Who knows until you start?

When I opened my First Chapter Critique service in 2019, I had no idea if a single aspiring romance or women's fiction writer would sign up...but they did in more numbers than I allowed myself to imagine! I absolutely LOVE helping other writers work towards their dreams of publication and will keep this service running for as long as YOU need me!

Why not sign up today and make 2021 the year you took a major step towards your writing success??

https://rachelbrimble.com/first-chapter-critique-service/

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment