My New Year Plans!!

 Am I alone in loving the New Year??

Of course, 2021 is even more full of possiblities and positive change than ever before - how can we not believe this year will prove a thousand times better than the last?

For me, the New Year is about intention - what do I intend for myself personally? What do I intend for my career? What do I intend for my family and loved ones? What would make me happy? Fulfilled? More at peace?

I start each year by sitting down with my planner of choice (this year's is from the fabulous https://carrie.co/planner/) and think of all my big year long goals and first quarter goals - both personal and professional.

For example, I am excited to take some trips aboard (hopefully!) as well as visiting and staying at some of the amazing historical houses that have been turned into hotels here in the UK - first on my list to book is Hever Castle, the childhood home of Anne Boleyn.

Professionally, I want to complete at least two novels and spend as much time as possible helping as many aspiring writers as I can through my First Chapter Critique service (https://rachelbrimble.com/chapter-critique-service/)

I just LOVE this time of year! What are you excited for? What are your plans? Let's share and make our hopes and dreams a reality...

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment