I am going contemporary in 2021...at least for a while!

 


So, as we head towards 2021, we are all hoping for a very different year than 2020!

Keeping in that frame of mind, I decided towards the beginning of the Autumn that I wanted to have a little break from historical romance and write some contemporary for a while during 2021.

My last contemporary romance, A Stranger In The Cove (Harlequin Templeton Cove Stories), was published back in January 2018 so it's no surprise that I am feeling the need to get back to the here and now!

I came up with a trilogy idea of three British-born sisters living and working in New York and the proposal is currently under consideration with a publisher. What do you think? Are you excited that I intend writing contemporary again? Prefer that I stick with historical?

Either way, I always write with my readers in mind so I hope you are as excited as I am to see what the New Year holds!

Bring on 2021...

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment