My Monthly Book Review...


This month's review is for The Bachelor's Baby Surprise by Teri Wilson.

I have been a huge fan of Teri's for many years now and her Wilde Hearts series (Harlequin Special Edition) has become a firm favourite! The Bachelor's Baby Surprise is book 3 but all the books can be read as stand alone stories.

This book centres around millionaire Ryan Wilde and his most recent employee to the prestigious New York hotel he part owns and runs, wine sommelier Evangeline Holly. What starts with a wine-drenched one night stands turns into a rollercoaster romance between the two and I loved every minute!

Steeped in glamour, wine (one of my favourite things...), humour, romance and family, The Bachelor's Baby Surprise is 216 pages of pure escapism. If you are looking for a really good romantic series I highly recommend you look up all of Teri's books but you won't go wrong starting with the Wilde Heart series.

Fabulous reading...


No comments

Post a Comment