Royal Women - Bath Museum


Last year, I visited Bath's Fashion Museum to see their Royal Women Exhibition - and I'm so glad I did! If you are ever in Bath, I highly recommend you visit the Museum to see whatever exhibition they are hosting - it is always a treat. You will find the museum housed in Bath's famous Assembly Rooms.

https://www.fashionmuseum.co.uk/about

The Royal Women exhibition displayed outfits worn by Queen Alexandra, Queen Mary, Queen Elizabeth (the Queen Mother) and Princess Margaret. If you follow me on Instagram, you will know I love royal history and especially that of the women.

Obviously what they wore is only a small part of what they have done over their years on the throne or on the sidelines. To see some of the dresses they have worn in such an intimate setting was an honour and I would have happily walked around the exhibition a second or third time. To see pictures (usually black and white) and then to see these outfits on mannequins was wonderful.

Any favourites??







If you'd like to see more of my Royal pics and thoughts, why not follow me on Instagram??

Instagram

Sign up to my monthly newsletter!

Newsletter


No comments

Post a Comment