IT'S SAGA SATURDAY!! Please welcome self-published saga author, Audrey Harrison...



I've been self-published since 2011. When I first started I thought I had one book which I needed to write, but it turned out that I was wrong! I'm not a plotter, letting the stories develop as I write. I think I give some of my author friends nightmares, but I find it means that I love my characters right until the last page. I usually start each book as a standalone and it's only as I write that other stories start to develop in the background. I've two main sagas, one a four-book series about four sisters, but another which is a trilogy.

An Inconvenient Trilogy is on offer from the 1st March for a week at a bargain price of 99p. Each story explores some of the restrictions women faced during Regency times. A ward, a kidnap victim and a companion all have stories to tell and heroes to meet. The women I portray aren't pushovers, as I don't think all Regency women were, but their journey towards a happy ever after isn't always an easy one, with lots of twists and turns along the way. The third book comes with a little health warning - you might need tissues for one part!

Here is the link for Amazon.co.uk


Bio:-

AMAZON UK KINDLE STORYTELLER COMPETITION FINALIST 2018!

Audrey was born about two hundred years too late.

In the real world she has always longed to write, writing a full manuscript when she was fourteen years old. Work, marriage and children got in the way as they do and it was only when an event at work landed her in hospital that she decided to take stock. One Voluntary Redundancy later, she found that the words and characters came to the forefront and the writing began in earnest.

So, although at home more these days, the housework is still neglected and meals are still late on the table, but she has an understanding family, who usually shake their heads at her and sigh. That is a sign of understanding, isn't it?

Find out more at www.audreyharrison.co.uk or www.facebook.com/AudreyHarrisonAuthor

No comments

Post a Comment