Your book is a movie!




This is a great subject for me as I am a very visual writer and begin every book searching the internet for pictures of my hero, heroine and villain (if I have one!).

I also search for pictures of characters’ workplaces, homes and any other establishments they will regularly visit, or locations I will be placing multiple scenes. All these pictures are pinned to a corkboard right above my desk. I am constantly looking at them when I’m writing or stuck with a particular scene or chapter. Visuals are a huge help to me during the creative process.

So, which actors were the muse behind my main characters in A Rebel At Pennington’s?

Here are who I consider the main characters and the ‘dream’ people I would love to play them if the book was made into a movie:
Esther Stanbury – Heroine – Hayden Panettiere
Lawrence Culford – Hero – Chris Evans
Ophelia Culford – Hero’s mother – Penelope Wilton
Viola Stanbury – Heroine’s stepmother – Molly Parker
Mary Stanbury – Heroine’s Aunt – Kathy Bates

This is SO my dream cast!

I imagine every published novelist dreams of one day having their book adapted into a feature film and even though the writer rarely gets to choose any of the cast, it’s always fun to dream, right?


Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment