New Year, New Start!

Welcome to 2019, lovely Readers!!

I am kicking off the New Year by taking part in Dry January...for me, this is a challenge in itself but I'm looking forward to giving my body and mind the best start possible for what I hope will be a fabulous year!

2018 saw some pretty hefty personal challenges but also some great improvements in my professional life. I can't wait to continue building on what I started in the last quarter of 2018. Organisation and fear-fighting are at the top of my list.

My professional goals are:

1) Secure at least one new book contract...preferably two!
2) Have a least one non-fiction article published every other month
3) More face-to-face networking - I am terrible at this right now...
4) Act on every opportunity that presents itself.

My personal goals are:

1) Spend more quality time with my family
2) Start a new hobby - I love knitting so crocheting or cross-stitching is on the list
3) Have more confidence and self-belief
4) Learn that putting myself first sometimes does not equate to selfishness/guilt

So that's me! What are your plans? I have learned it is SO important to have complete clarity and focus on your goals if you have any hope of achieving them. Let's do this...

Happy New Year!!

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment