My Monthly Book Review...



This month's review is for the first book in a brand new series by one of my absolute favourite contemporary romance authors, the fabulous Teri Wilson.

If you follow my blog, you'll know I have read a number of Teri's books over the years (she is one of the most prolific authors I know!) and she never fails to deliver a great story and great characters.

The Ballerina's Secret is the first book in the Wilde Hearts trilogy and centres around Tess Wilde who was once flying high with her career as a ballerina until tragedy struck leaving her deaf and floundering with a way forward in her life.

As a strong woman (characters Teri writes so well), Tess isn't prepared to surrender to her fears and disability and decides to audition for a ballet set for the New York stage. It's on the way to this audition that her path first crosses with musician, Julian Shine. As though destined to meet and, of course, fall in love, Tess and Julian's lives become intertwined in ways neither could've predicted. Are they each other's destiny? The only people capable of healing one another?

A fabulous romance that I guarantee you will want to devour in one sitting - I can't wait to get started on book 2, How To Romance A Runaway Bride :)

Happy Reading!

Rachel x


No comments

Post a Comment