Welcome author Cassandra Jones...





        What was your first job? Did you like or dislike it? Why?

My first job was a cashier at Hardee's. I only worked there a month because they were only scheduling me a few hours a day and only a couple days a week.
2.)  
            Do you have a pet peeve? If so what is it?

Bullying and abuse
3.)       
      Would you describe your style as shabby chic, timeless elegance, eclectic, country or ___­­­_?

I'm a jeans, t-shirt, and sneakers kinda gal.

4.)              Tell me about your book Ghostly Writes Anthology 2017 and where you got your inspiration for it?

This book is the work of a group of writers. I was honored to be a part of this great anthology. My story “Lily” was inspired by a photo I saw of a doll with glowing red eyes.

5.)              Who is your role model? Why?

My mother because she raised up on her own and is the strongest woman I know.

6.)              How much of your book is realistic?

In my story, none of it is really realistic.

7.)              What are your ambitions for your writing career?

To get my first novel The Hunt For Amanda published. It's with the betas right now and going through the necessary changes. I am also working on a poetry book to publish full of poems in memory of my best friend.

8.)              Share one fact about yourself that would surprise people.

 I am an advocate against bullying and abuse.

ENTER IF YOU DARE. A new Ghostly Writes Anthology for 2017, gives you sixteen authors from around the world with ghostly stories and poems for you to read. Each short story will take you to a new place, be it the future, present or past.

Plaisted Publishing House is happy to present this book to you - our readers. Please note that all stories are written in the English of the country the Author resides in.
 

1 comment

  1. Thanks for having me on the blog! It was a lot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete