So you want to write a romance or women's fiction novel?

 

Welcome to my blog all you lovely aspiring or established writers!

I wanted to take the opportunity before the end of January to tell you about my new extended Author Services.

In 2019, I started my First Chapter Critique service but since then its success and the wonderful feedback I have received from past clients has made me want to do more to help others achieve their writing dreams! So, I've now extended my services to include partial/full manuscripts critiques AND/OR proofreading from 3,500 - 100,000 words.

I would love to help make 2024 your best writing year yet, whether that be by securing your very first contract or you twenty-first. We can do this!

For full details of pricing and turnaround times, visit my dedicated website page:

https://rachelbrimble.com/author-services/

I cannot wait to start working together!

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment