BOOK REVIEW...

 



My latest book review is for Bad Men by Julie Mae Cohen.

Having been a fan of Julie's work for a long while (writing as Julie Cohen), I could not wait to see what she had in store for her readers under the pseudonym Julie Mae Cohen.

I had seen Bad Men described as crime fiction, a thriller, femininst crime, but had an entirely open mind when I opened the book, ready to decide for myself what genre the book fell into. Well, having finished the book, I would almost certainly lean towards 'brilliantly funny, sharp-witted, wonderful crime fiction', but I urge you to pick up a copy of Bad Men today and make up your own mind!

This book is well-written with plenty of character motivation for their actions, which adds to the plausiblity and enjoyment. An absolute page turner that I loved from beginning to end. I cannot wait for Julie Mae Cohen's next offering...



No comments

Post a Comment