MY MONTHLY BOOK REVIEW...

 

This month's book review is for THE CHANGE by Kristen Miller

This was the latest pick for the book club I am part of and it was a book that I would not normally buy after reading the blurb - this is what I love about book clubs. It's good for all of us to read something different from our usual from time to time.

And this book if far from my usual!

The Change is funny, femininist, a murder/mystery and all in all a great read that keeps you turning the pages - there were parts I found a little excessive and felt could have been cut down but these were few and far between.

I completely fell in love with the book's stars Nessa, Jo and Harriet with Nessa being my favourite and someone I would love to be friends with :)

If you are looking for something a little different to read this winter, I recommend you give The Change a try...




No comments

Post a Comment