My Monthly Book Review...

 


This month's book review is for Hurt, Healing, Healed by Emma Mumford.

If you've been following me for a while (or even years!), you will know that I am a very spiritual person and love all things self-development, manifestation, crystals etc. I discovered law of attraction expert Emma Mumford towards the end of 2022 and have been a huge fan ever since.

Her books and podcast are among my Top 5 lists in the spiritual/manifestation genre and I recommend you look up Emma on social media to learn more about her work. Hurt, Healing, Healed if a wonderful place to start if you are looking for inner peace and understanding of why and how you have become who you are today.

This wonderful (possibly life changing) book takes you through the discovery of what is hurting you and why, the process of healing those hurts and then ending with lessons and teachings to help you move forward towards a happier, more self-accepting and peaceful future. What's not to like?




Happy Reading!

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment