MY MONTHLY BOOK REVIEW...

 

This month's review is for Death Comes As The End by Agatha Christie.

I follow the official Agatha Christie page on Instagram and each month they host a book club of sorts where they choose a theme and a particular book that they suggest reading that month, but if you don't fancy their choice they provide alternatives. Such a great idea!

Their August choice was Death Comes As The End and a Christie book I had never heard of so decided to join in. So glad I did as this was a fantastic mystery, which you would expect from the Queen of Crime, yet entirely different to any other of her books I've read. Set in Egypt (which, of course, she has set others), but there is no Poirot or Miss Marple, but rather a family member intent on uncovering the resentment, hatred and murder amongst her own family.

A gripping murder mystery which I really enjoyed and did not guess the killer - will you?



No comments

Post a Comment