Aspiring Romance Authors! Discover my writing services...

 

This is a post for all the aspiring romance and women's fiction writers who follow me and would love for me to help them make 2023 the year they are published or secure an agent!

Back in 2019, I opened my First Chapter Critique service to pay forward all the writing help I've received over the 18 years I have been writing and it has been more successful than I could have dreamed of. Not only has several of my 'students' gone on to secure publishing deals, but have also landed multi-book deals. 

That's not to say, my input was the thing that sealed the deal - not at all. These authors already possessed all the talent and skill they needed to be published, but I honestly believe working with me meant I might have given them that nugget of advice that solved the sticky problem they had no idea how to fix or my encouragement and reaction to their writing gave them the boost to take a leap of faith and submit their manuscript to a publisher.

Either way, my First Chapter Critique service served them and that is truly all I want to do - serve you! If you'd like to find out more, here's the link - I'd love to hear from you: https://rachelbrimble.com/first-chapter-critique-service/

Alternatively, I have a FREE e-workshop that might be perfect for where you are with your writing! If you have the germ of a story idea, but not sure which direction to go with it or you can't seem to pin down your main character, this is the course for you. For two days, an email will be delivered to your inbox giving you all the framework you need to set your story in motion.

What are you waiting for?? https://rachelbrimble.com/5-pillars-workshop/

Happy Writing!

Rachel x


No comments

Post a Comment