My FREE e-Workshop is LIVE!!

 

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

Following the ongoing success of my First Chapter Critique service, my new FREE E-Workshop for aspiring and published writers alike is now LIVE!

I am so proud and excited to bring you the 5 Pillars of Romance Novel Plotting course - for two days you will receive emails into your inbox giving you a valuable structure and prompts that will enable you to start on that romance novel you've always wanted to write or maybe revamp one that has been sitting on your computer for far too long...


I designed and wrote this course with everything I wish I'd known before I started writing in mind as well as really wanting to share the basic structure that works for me every time I sit down to start a new book - this workshop is completely FREE and will inspire you to put pen to paper or fingers to laptop. Guaranteed!

What are you waiting for??

No comments

Post a Comment