A Very Modern Marriage - now available in paperback!

 

I have just returned from beautiful and sunny Crete and feel rested, motivated and ready to work and play in equal measure! I am all about the sun (even though I live in the UK!) and once I have had a good, lengthy dose of sunshine, I become so invigorated...which means I am already working on Mr B for our next holiday, ha!

While I was away, I received some amazing news from my editor at Aria Fiction - A Very Modern Marriage not only released in paperback on 12th May, BUT The Works (a bookstore & crafts store here in the UK) have ordered 5,000 copies of the book to put in their stores nationwide!! I cannot tell you how thrilled I am and how much these means to me. After 15 years of being a published novelist, this is the first time one of my books has been available to buy in a physical shop in the UK. Happy day!

So, have you bought your ecopy or paperback copy of A Very Modern Marriage yet? If not, why not make today the day??

Here's the blurb & buy link: 

He needs a wife...
Manchester industrialist William Rose was a poor lad from the slums who pulled himself up by his bootstraps, but in order to achieve his greatest ambitions he must become the epitome of Victorian respectability: a family man.

She has a plan...
But the only woman who's caught his eye is sophisticated beauty Octavia Marshall, one of the notorious ladies of Carson Street. Though she was once born to great wealth and privilege, she's hardly respectable, but she's determined to invest her hard-earned fortune in Mr Rose's mills and forge a new life as an entirely proper businesswoman.

They strike a deal that promises them both what they desire the most, but William's a fool if he thinks Octavia will be a conventional married woman, and she's very much mistaken if she thinks the lives they once led won't follow them wherever they go.

In the third instalment of Rachel Brimble's exciting Victorian saga series, The Ladies of Carson Street will open the doors on a thoroughly modern marriage – and William is about to get a lot more than he bargained for...

BUY: https://geni.us/xa9ln5

Happy Reading!

Love,

Rachel x


No comments

Post a Comment