A Very Modern Marriage Releases Tomorrow!!

 

So this is it, the third and final instalment of the Ladies of Carson Street trilogy will be out in the big, wide world tomorrow!

And yes, I am just as nervous with this book as I have been with the 25+ books that went before it - release day is a tortuorous twenty-four hours of excitement, nervousness, joy and terror! I am praying that the reviews and reader feedback will be as positive as it was for the previous two books, A Widow's Vow and Trouble For The Leading Lady.

This trilogy has been one of my most challenging and also one of my most satisfying to writer. I love to stretch myself in my work and finding different ways of portraying a story. In fact, as I've grown in skill and confidence, my work has begun to edge towards historical fiction with an element of romance rather than the historical romance I wrote before this trilogy.

The Ladies of Carson Street novels are grittier, darker and convey as much of a moral and societal message as they tell the romance of the starring couple. I love that I get to tell stories my way and (so far!) I have managed to find a editor and publisher who understands what I am trying to say and wants me to succeed with my stories as much as I do.

Tomorrow is a day of celebration so why not join me and reserve your copy of A Very Modern Marriage??

Preorder now and it will be on your kindle nice and early tomorrow morning - happy reading!


BLURB & BUY LINK:

He needs a wife...
Manchester industrialist William Rose was a poor lad from the slums who pulled himself up by his bootstraps, but in order to achieve his greatest ambitions he must become the epitome of Victorian respectability: a family man.

She has a plan...
But the only woman who's caught his eye is sophisticated beauty Octavia Marshall, one of the notorious ladies of Carson Street. Though she was once born to great wealth and privilege, she's hardly respectable, but she's determined to invest her hard-earned fortune in Mr Rose's mills and forge a new life as an entirely proper businesswoman.

They strike a deal that promises them both what they desire the most, but William's a fool if he thinks Octavia will be a conventional married woman, and she's very much mistaken if she thinks the lives they once led won't follow them wherever they go.

In the third instalment of Rachel Brimble's exciting Victorian saga series, The Ladies of Carson Street will open the doors on a thoroughly modern marriage – and William is about to get a lot more than he bargained for...



BUY: https://geni.us/xa9ln5

No comments

Post a Comment