Managing My Mindset...

Staying positive is hard no matter what you do for a living, your relationships or just day to day living. It can become even harder when we start to feel that nothing is going in the direction we had planned.

So what can we do to help ourselves? Recently I have 100% immersed myself in concentrating on my mindset and personal growth - with this commitment the changes I am feeling, seeing and experiencing have been so powerful I am entirely convinced in the claim that there is real possibility with a simple change in a person's thinking. 

Better still, the things we can manifest in our lives by changing the words, tone and intention of that little voice in our heads that is always there, chatting away, no matter what we are doing. I have changed phrases like 'I wish' to 'I will' or 'I can't' to 'I can' or 'I'm not good enough' to 'I AM good enough' 

Everything is about what we tell ourselves and/or how we react to whatever is happening around us. 
 
Even my immediate family, the people I share a home with, have noticed a difference in me - so much so that I am not entirely sure they always like it. I have been a stay at home parent and wife for over 20 years and this whole thinking about my own happiness and making changes to my life on my terms is going to take a while for them to get used to, but I'm in it now and totally onboard to creating a happier life for myself. 

Will you join me on this journey to self-discovery and happiness?? I'd love to hear your stories! 

Rachel x
Books 1 & 2 of my latest series are available now!

A Widow's Vow - mybook.to/widowsvow 

Trouble For The Leading Lady - mybook.to/leadinglady

No comments

Post a Comment