Five Things You Should Know About The Shop Girl Series....

 

The Shop Girl series has become very dear to me - not just because of my love for Bath's finest Edwardian department store and its workers, but because how much YOU, my lovely readers, love them!

I have been debating over the last couple of months what to write next - more Shop Girl books or a brand new trilogy set in either the Edwardian era or a new era I haven't written before? So, I decided to ask my audience, and conducted a number of online polls - the reaction was mixed, but the majority wanted more Shop Girl books. Yay!

The dilemma I now have, is whose story do I write? Do I give a starring role to one of my beloved secondary characters who have already appeared in the series, or introduce some brand new characters? Hmm... Watch this space!

So, what do you need to know about the Shop Girl series? Here goes...

1) All books can be read as single titles

2) The series (so far) spans from January 1910 to July 1912

3) The theme throughout the series is female empowerment and the importance of family and friends

4) Each book is a mix of romance, drama and intrigue

5) And, most important of all, the entire series (all four full-length novels) can be downloaded with one easy click on Amazon!!


What are you waiting for?? Perfect escapism....

UK: https://amzn.to/3qwyZVz

US: http://amzn.to/2LBEC6e

No comments

Post a Comment