My Monthly Book Review...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tears-Moon-Number-Irish-Trilogy-ebook/dp/B002TZ3D62/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=tears+of+the+moon&qid=1601291110&sr=8-1

This month's review is for Tears of the Moon by my absolute favourite contemporary romance author, the fabulous Nora Roberts!

Tears of the Moon is book two in The Gallaghers of Ardmore trilogy (all books can be read stand alone) and follows the romance of chef Shawn Gallagher and fiesty tomboy mechanic/carpenter Brenna O'Toole. As with all of Nora's books, the characterisation in Tears of the Moon is second to none, not only with the protagonists, but also the large cast of supporting characters.

The atmosphere and beauty of Ireland is a superb backdrop for a romance that is funny, engrossing and highly emotional at times. I really enjoyed book 1 in the series Jewels of the Sun, but I think book 2 is my favourite so far. Shawn and Brenna grabbed my heart quickly and firmly held it until the very last page...

Highly recommended...




No comments

Post a Comment