TODAY is the day to start on your writing dreams...


On the 1st September last year, I launched a brand new venture and opened my First Chapter Critique Service!

The reason? Over the years I have been writing, I have received so much help from published authors both in the UK and US that I wanted to find a new way to pay that help forward. Nothing gives me more pleasure than to see new writers finally receive a contract or sign with an agent when they have been writing and re-writing for years.

I was that person and I remember the feeling so well - in fact, I still get that same sense of euphoria with every new contract I sign!

So, do you have dreams of becoming a published romance or women's fiction author? Let me help! My First Chapter Critique service doesn't have an end date - once you sign up, I will critique your first chapter with comments on the pages as well as sending an accompanying report. After that, I will be available to answer your questions, offer tips and advice whenever you need it - just drop me an email and I will do all I can to help.

What are you waiting for?? Head over to my dedicated website page TODAY - I'm waiting to help make your dreams come true!

No comments

Post a Comment