Inspire Me!

During the final of quarter of 2018, my professional focus was beginning to wane...my enthusiasm and self-belief running scarily low.

I needed a boost. Something or someone to pick me up and give me a shake - I started to trawl the internet looking for female writers/entrepreneurs who rallied together to support and inspire one another.

It wasn't long before I found an amazing group (FEA) and was so drawn to the chat, inspiration and possibility within the group that I signed up for membership. It is a decision that I haven't regretted in the three months since.

The masterclasses alone have been worth every penny of my subscription and one of the heroines who have come forward in my new journey to professional and personal fulfilment is, Michelle Rohr, founder of Secret Owl Society. Her class 'Break Free from Your Self-Limitations' changed my entire mindset and focus.

This is a woman who went from wondering how on earth she had managed to live the same year twice to building her own online business and making it a phenomenal success. She is now a new mum and still working and inspiring women who want to succeed.

I've told Michelle what her words and advice have meant to me and she is as lovely to speak with as she is to learn from. Definitely a woman who has been one of my biggest inspirations!

Happy Inspiration Day!

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment