My Monthly Book Review...Blue Dahlia by Nora Roberts


Anyone who knows me, knows I am a HUGE Nora Roberts fan!

I put it on Nora's shoulders why I finally found what I wanted to write...ROMANCE in as many genres as my imagination would allow.

Her work ethic and the number of books she continues to write after first being published in the 80s is as amazing as it is inspiring. Blue Dahlia is the first book of the In The Garden trilogy (followed by Black Rose & Red Lily) and it didn't disappoint.

The book is set in a garden nursery and the house on the same grounds - it centres around Stella Rothchild, a widowed mother of two young boys who has returned to her hometown to start again. Her new boss, Roz and her young, pregnant niece are employer and employee respectively and add fabulous colour and friendship to Stella's life. The romance comes in the former of hunky, landscape gardener, Logan Kitridge who is a fabulous hero. I fell in love pretty much as soon as he appeared...

A great start to which promises to be an unputdownable trilogy - another contemporary romance told with Nora's incomparable finesse and seeming ease. I can't wait to start book 2, Black Rose!

Happy Reading!

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment