A Week of New Covers...


For me, the best part about being a novelist is receiving the new book covers - it never gets old and I'm writing my fifteenth book!

This week I received the cover for book number three in my Victorian romance series with eKensington/Lyrical. Is it beautiful?? This is Monica's story who featured as a secondary character in book two, The Temptation of Laura. What A Woman Desires goes on sale in January but available for pre-order right now :)

The second cover to drop into my inbox this week was for book number four in my Templeton Cove series with Harlequin Superromance. My first ever Christmas book - I am SO excited for its release in November! Christmas At The Cove features a brand new hero and heroine who haven't featured in any of the first three books in the series. Hope you enjoy Scott and Carrie's story :)

Happy Reading!

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment