MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!




Just popping in for a very quick post to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!!

I want to thank every reader who has bought a copy of my books, every reviewer who has taken the time to write about them and every editor who has worked hard to make each of my submissions shine.

It's been an eventful 2011 with my best moment being when I secured representation with my fabulous agent, Dawn Dowdle. Dawn has really made me a better writer and made me believe in myself more than ever before - I am excited to see what the future holds. I will keep you posted with any news as soon as I am allowed to share it ;)

2011 also held the scareiest day of my life - when my eldest daughter was knocked down, her head shattering the car windscreen, the entire time until she recuperated passed in a blur. I never want to experience anything like that again...

Whatever you're doing, whether it be with family and friends or snuggled down with a lover, enjoy and be thankful :)

Here's to celebrating God's good grace and keeping us all safe at this festive time - eat, drink and be merry!!

I can't wait to see what 2012 will bring, how about you??

No comments

Post a Comment