Inspire Me...Carrie Green



A lot of people are complimentary about my work ethic - some amazed I produce at least two 90,000 words novels a year. Yet, for a while now, I've felt my days unfocused. I wasn't achieving everything I wanted to achieve in any working day and could it be that I could be working smarter?

I started trawling the internet for inspiration, motivation and a general kick up the backside.

That's when I discovered female entrepreneur and motivational speaker, Carrie Green. I was immediately drawn to this enthusiastic and inspiring business woman who'd had a burning desire to set up a platform for female entrepreneurs. A place women could come for support, motivation and belief.

The more I watched Carrie's YouTube videos, the more my ambitions returned. It hit me that I needed to look at my work as a business. Attack it like a business. Treat it as a business. Nurture it as a business.


Carrie is the founder of a multi-million pound business (Female Entrepreneur Association) that she started from nothing. A woman on a mission who prevailed. A woman who had a vision, a dream, she wouldn't give up on. I was hooked by her words, attitude and strategies.

Having now signed up to the FEA Members' Club, I have access to the support and knowledge of thousands of other women who want to make their businesses a success, as well as endless motivational and strategic lessons.

I feel blessed and excited for the first time in many months - thank you, Carrie!

Happy Inspiration Day!

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment