If I Want You Blog Tour

Saturday, 28 October 2017

My Monthly Book Review...



This month's book review is for His Ballerina Bride by Teri Wilson.

This is the first book in the Drake Diamond trilogy and, I have to say, I absolutely LOVED it! It is the first Harlequin Special Edition I have read and know it won't be my last. This book every romance reader wants in a novel, a solid plotline, high emotion, great tear-jerking moments and a couple of brilliantly written love scenes.

I thoroughly enjoyed His Ballerina Bride from start to finish and look forward to reading the next two books, His Princess Problem and It Started With A Diamond.

Dealing with a serious medical issue in a romance is not easy, but Teri Wilson tackles it beautifully and with real heart-wrenching reality. The tragedy which leads to the heroine having to change her life should've been devastating but this book brings light, laughter and love to a whole new life full of opportunities and hope.

Read this book!



No comments:

Post a Comment