My Monthly Book Review...


ANIMAL MAGNETISM by Jill Shalvis

As a huge of Jill Shalvis' Lucky Harbor series, I was keen to start her Animal Magnetism series. As a animal and romance lover, how could it be possible for me not to enjoy a series that combines both?

From the very first page I was hooked!

Ms. Shalvis has created yet another unforgettable hero and heroine in pilot-for-hire, Brady Miller and kennel co-owner, Lilah Young. These two sizzle and snap on every page from the moment they meet until their happy ever after. The journey to get the end of this fantastically funny and romantic tale is full of heart-wrenching obstacles and challenges that feel so real I couldn't help but get lost in their joys and disappointments.

Set against the gorgeous, small town of Sunshine, Idaho - Animal Magnestism has everything I look for in a mainstream romance and I can't wait to read the other novels in the series. As well as Brady and Lilah, Animal Magnetism has an entire cast of intriguing and hunky male secondary characters and feisty, sassy female characters who I pray each get their own story.

A highly recommended read by one of the best romance authors out there!

5 out of 5 stars


No comments

Post a Comment