And Christmas is done - AGAIN...



Buy Link:

Doesn't last long, does it??

All that buying, planning, wrapping and giving and "poof!!" - all done. So what's next for you over this festive season?

For me, this is always a time for reflecting on what I achieved in the year and what I want to achieve in the following year. My resolutions and goals are nicely perculating in my mind but I won't reveal what they are until after New Year. Patience people, patience! :)

In the meantime, I am happy to share my reflections on 2011 - and very happy I am with them too!

My goal in January was to write three full-length novels and secure an agent during 2011 - I'm pleased to say, I managed all three :D


Buy Link:


The first of those novels was Paying The Piper which was released in August, the second and third novels are with my agent. The second (my first romantic suspense for three years) is currently under consideration, the second will soon leave for the big wide world too. I am looking forward to 2012 just for what I have on the horizon. I am so excited!

But as for 2011, I want to thank Lyrical Press for their support with my two releases, Getting It Right This Time & Paying The Piper. I loved working with them and the covers have received lots of great compliments, and more importantly so have the books, lol! Always a happy day ;)

If you had a Kindle for Christmas, you might want to consider getting your copies...no pressure ;)

Enjoy the rest of the holidays!!

Love
Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment