NEW RELEASE!!

A STRANGER IN THE COVE is released!!

I am SO excited for you to read this book, not only because it's the finale to my beloved Templeton Cove series, but because the content is also incredibly personal to me. Although the couple at the centre of this book are fabulous and have their own issues going on, it is Marian Cohen's story that resonates with me.

This is a book about taking risks, meeting new people and understanding their hurts and desires and, most of all, it's about reconnection to family.

I put my heart and soul into this book and truly hope it gives dedicated readers of the series the satisfying ending you deserve. Why not download your copy today?? I can't wait to hear what you think!

Here's the blurb & links:

Mac Orman is on a mission. When he discovers his recently deceased father had been searching for his birth mother, Mac aims to finish the job by finding the grandmother he never knew. His quest leads him to Templeton Cove—and a firecracker of a woman who instantly jump-starts his tortured heart.  
For Mac, Kate Harrington is the most tempting kind of distraction. But their sizzling connection comes with a side of suspicion for Kate, who doesn’t trust this brooding stranger in her town. Mac arrived with no plans to stay, but as he falls for Kate, he wonders how he could ever possibly leave.



Happy Reading!

Rachel x

1 comment

  1. I enjoyed reading your interview. Some very interesting questions.

    ReplyDelete