My Monthly Book Review...



This month's review is for Marian Keyes' The Woman Who Stole My Life

I am a huge Marian Keyes fan and have been for many years - I've met her three times at book signings and she is as funny, caring and approachable as her books. Her lovely Irish accent and her unique way of self-deprecating in a completely honest way means you cannot help but relax around her and laugh at your own flaws and misgivings.

It is the same with her books and The Woman Who Stole My Life does not disappoint.

When our heroine Stella Sweeney collides with a Range Rover, she doesn't expect its driver to have such a lasting effect on her life. Soon Stella falls seriously ill and spends months in hospital with her family visiting often at the beginning...until it seems Stella might never recover and her family almost seems to move on in spirit, if not in body.

I don't want to give any spoilers so I won't tell you how the man in the Range Rover becomes so intimately involved in Stella's life, but I highly recommend this book to everyone. Part love story, part family story, part sad and a whole lot of funny, I read The Woman Who Stole My Life very quickly and loved every page. Highly recommended!


Happy Reading!

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment