1) You have achieved something not many people will
2) You will have started on a spiritual course that could be the making of you
3) You have explored an issue that matters to you and undoubtedly will to others
4) You can introduce yourself as a writer
5) If you have reached out to other writers during your journey, it is likely you have made at least one friend for life
6) You have created something your children can treasure
7) You are well on your way to learning a new craft
8) Once you find the courage to submit your work to an agent or publisher, you are taking a leap of faith – something every successful person has done in the past.
9) You have explored characters of your own making and know them intimately
10) You have discovered dedication, commitment and tenacity – something every human being should strive for.
Doesn’t this sound like someone you want to be? Me too – happy writing!
SAVED BY THE FIREFIGHTER is the 6th book in my Templeton Cove series with Harlequin Superromance (all books can be read stand-alone). Here is the blurb & buy links:
How can she forgive him for what he didn't do?
Photographer Izzy Cooper feels as frozen as her pictures. Trent Palmer might be the hottest firefighter in Templeton Cove, but she can never face him again. Not after he failed to save her brother. But when they're forced together by a calendar shoot, the sparks between them are undeniable.
Izzy knows it's not fair to blame Trent for the tragedy, but opening herself up to loss again isn't something she's prepared to do, no matter how determined Trent is to show her that pain is part of life and that love—their love—can make any suffering bearable.
Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01JFHYGQW
Amazon US: https://amzn.com/B01FQX473Q
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/saved-by-the-firefighter-rachel-brimble/1123750035?ean=9781488006906