My Monthly Book Review: A Virgin River Christmas by Robyn Carr


This month's review is a Christmas offering from one of my most influential authors, Robyn Carr, I discovered her Virgin River series a couple of years ago and A Virgin River Christmas is book 4 of a series that currently runs to 20 books, I have a lot of reading ahead of me to catch up! However, for me, Robyn's books need to be eked out and savoured.

Set in the wonderful small-town of Virgin River, the series encapsulates a beautiful, warm and loving community whose characters reflex the sometimes harsh landscape but their good hearts melt away any evil. Centring around several ex-service men, these heroes are a force to be reckoned with.

A Virgin River Christmas is a shorter novel than the first three and takes place between books two and three but can totally be read as a stand-alone. The ideal taster for a reader wanting to try a new series.

I won't give away the plot but if you want a festive, intensely romantic and sometimes heart-wrenching story, be sure to pick up A Virgin River Christmas and open yourself up to a totally addictive series.

Bravo, Ms. Carr!

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment