My Monthly Book Review...Worth The Risk by Melinda Di Lorenzo


It's been a long while since I've read a Harlequin Romantic Suspense and I have to say, I wish I'd tried them again sooner! Melinda Di Lorenzo's Worth The Risk pulled me in from the very first page and kept me there until the last.

The plot was well executed and the characters were great - especially the simmering chemistry between the hero and heroine, PI Sam Potter and Meredith Jamison. There are so great moments of humor as well as the suspense and I found myself entirely immersed in this couple's story.

The only thing lacking for me was the setting and a little more character depth for the secondary characters, but bearing in mind the shorter length of Harlequin Romantic Suspense line this might not have been possible for the author to execute. Overall, a great read!




No comments

Post a Comment