How I Love Templeton Cove!





When Harlequin Superromance accepted my seventh completed novel, “Finding Justice”, it was one of the most fulfilling and happiest days of my life. When my agent told me four months later they wanted to contract a second book, I practically fell over in a dead faint. Now I am contracted to book eight with every possibility of more stories to follow.

The books are linked through a huge cast of characters and set in the fictional UK seaside town of Templeton Cove. All the characters are British and the series is the first ever for Harlequin Superromance with British characters in a UK setting.  

As a huge fan of Nora Roberts’ trilogies and series, Robyn Carr’s Virgin River series and Jill Shalvis Lucky Harbor series, it has always been my dream to write a series of linked books where I get to focus on the protagonists as well as a colourful cast of supporting characters too.

The latest in the series is Her Hometown Redemption (with book 6 Saved By The Firefighter coming in Nov) – here is the blurb, an excerpt and buy links:

She's back to right her wrongs 

When Tanya Todd returns to Templeton Cove, she knows better than to expect a warm welcome. She burned a few bridges on her way out of town, and making amends won't be easy. First on her list is the man whose heart she carelessly shattered, Liam Browne. 

Seeing the successful criminal lawyer after all these years, Tanya is interested in more than just Liam's forgiveness. As they work together to bring the man who hurt her sister to justice, the attraction between them sizzles. Suddenly Tanya's second chance could include a future with Liam…if she can prove she's changed.




Happy Reading!


Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment