My Monthly Book Review...Ivy Lane by Cathy Bramley



This month's review is of Cathy Bramley's Ivy Lane - the first in a series of 4 books (Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter).

Ivy Lane introduces the reader to a whole cast of fantastic characters and their part in Tilly Parker's journey to find herself again after personal tragedy. I really liked this book from the very first chapter. A light, fun read that has many subplots which all circulate around Tilly's progress at the Ivy Lane allotments.

Ultimately, this book is a romance but could also easily be slotted into the women's fiction genre. The setting is beautifully described along with the characters and all too soon I found myself rooting for other characters happy ever after as much as I was Tilly's,

With poignant as well as funny moments, Ivy Lane (Spring) is a fabulous read and I will certainly be reading the other three installments in the series. Highly recommended!

Thank you, Cathy, for such a great read :D



No comments

Post a Comment