Character Interview with Cat Forrester...heroine of Finding Justice (Templeton Cove book 1)



What was your childhood like?

I grew up in a very happy household with my parents and older brother. My father was a cop and my mom stayed at home so there was always someone around. I was very close to my father and followed his footsteps into the UK police force.

One of his proudest moments was when I became a cop, then a detective. Unfortunately, he was killed by a drunk driver a few years ago which was a pivotal moment in my life. I miss him every day.  My Inspector says I’m on a one-woman mission to put an end to drink driving, which may be true…

You’ve recently spent a lot of time in Templeton Cove in the South West of England. Why?

Templeton Cove is a very special place to me. We holidayed there every summer when I was growing up.  I hadn’t been for a long, long time when I receive a call from Jay, a childhood friend, who lives there. He asked me to the Cove to help clear his name for the killing of one of our mutual friends.

I had to go because I could not believe Jay capable of murder. He needed me and so did Sarah, the victim.

What do you do for fun?


I’m a bit of a fitness freak so I love running and practising my Tai Kwon Do – it’s a great
 stress release. To relax, I love to read, eat good food and laugh A LOT. My guilty––and very secret––pleasure is reality TV. I get sucked in far too quickly, lol!

Do you see children in your future?

Yes. Definitely. I work really hard and my career means everything to me, but sometimes I yearn so much for a baby, it’s hard to think about anything else. I’m at a point in my life where I’m happy and hope to continue to be happy for a very long time. Children, three I think, would be perfect and give me the sense of family that I’ve hankered for ever since my father died. I love to think I’ll be a mom within the next two or three years.






No comments

Post a Comment