Happy 2016 lovely readers!!



Well, here we go...another year, another chance to start over and aim for even bigger goals than last year!

I didn't have the best year personally, but professionally everything went as planned in 2015. I conquered my public speaking phobia, released two new books and signed a new contract for three more Harlequin books. This year, my plan is pretty much the same but on a bigger scale.

First up I want to sell my first single title romantic suspense novel which I hope will become part of an ongoing series. On top of that, I'd like to sign another contract for a brand new Edwardian series abd some more Superromances.

I still have plenty of ideas to keep me going so want to try my hand at some short story writing too. It was back in 2008 that I had my last short story published so I want to try again and see if I have lost the skill of short story writing...I hazard a guess that, after writing 85,000 word novels for the last eight years that I am going to struggle to write a story in 2,000 words or less!

As for upcoming releases for 2016, my next Victorian romance, Her One True Love (eKensington)
is due out in March and I estimate a release date of November for book 6 in my Templeton Cove series (Harlequin Superromance). Fingers crossed, my single title romantic suspense will be out in between!

So that's my plan - How about you? Would love to hear what you are all hoping for or aspiring to!

HAPPY NEW YEAR, LOVELIES!!

Love,

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment