HAPPY, HAPPY CHRISTMAS, LOVELY READERS!!

Woohoo!! Christmas Day is finally here!!

I am stopping by with a flying visit to wish all my lovely readers a fantastic holiday with family and friends. I hope Santa brought you everything you hoped for because I can vouch for all of you being impeccably behaved all year round... ;)

Family Brimble will be playing host to my in-laws today and then we have our best friends coming over to stay tomorrow - there will most definitely be lots of laughter, food and wine!!

2014 has been an amazing year for me and most of that is due to you and all your wonderful messages, encouragement and love of my books. Long may that continue! My next release, WHAT A WOMAN DESIRE is out Jan 5th if you wanted to pre-order a copy as your own Xmas treat, haha!

Have a good one and see you in 2015!!

Love,
Rachel xx




No comments

Post a Comment