Character Interview with Cat Forrester, the heroine of Finding Justice...


What was your childhood like?

I grew up in a very happy household with my parents and older brother. My father was a cop and my mom stayed at home so there was always someone around. I was very close to my father and followed his footsteps into the UK police force.

One of his proudest moments was when I became a cop, then a detective. Unfortunately, he was killed by a drunk driver a few years ago which was a pivotal moment in my life. I miss him every day.  My Inspector says I’m on a one-woman mission to put an end to drink driving, which may be true…

You’ve recently spent a lot of time in Templeton Cove in the South West of England. Why?

Templeton Cove is a very special place to me. We holidayed there every summer when I was growing up.  I hadn’t been for a long, long time when I receive a call from Jay, a childhood friend, who lives there. He asked me to the Cove to help clear his name for the killing of one of our mutual friends.

I had to go because I could not believe Jay capable of murder. He needed me and so did Sarah, the victim.

What do you do for fun?

I’m a bit of a fitness freak so I love running and practising my Tai Kwon Do – it’s a great stress release. To relax, I love to read, eat good food and laugh A LOT. My guilty––and very secret––pleasure is reality TV. I get sucked in far too quickly, lol!

Do you see children in your future?

Yes. Definitely. I work really hard and my career means everything to me, but sometimes I yearn so much for a baby, it’s hard to think about anything else. I’m at a point in my life where I’m happy and hope to continue to be happy for a very long time. Children, three I think, would be perfect and give me the sense of family that I’ve hankered for ever since my father died. I love to think I’ll be a mom within the next two or three years.
Copyright © 2013 by Harlequin Enterprises Limited

Finding Justice is book 1 in my Templeton Cove series with Harlequin Superromance. Here's the blurb and buy links:

Finding Justice


Old friends, new secrets 

Sergeant Cat Forrester lives by her own set of rules. When her childhood friend is murdered, Cat's world is thrown into chaos. Especially because Jay Garrett-a man from her past-is a suspect, and he needs her help to prove he's innocent. After all they once shared, how can she say no? 

The attraction flares between them, and getting involved with a suspect is a huge risk. But the more time Cat spends with Jay, the stronger the tug on her heart. He is the same caring, irresistible man she remembers. Yet she can't let her emotions interfere with the case—solving it is top priority. But as she digs deeper, she discovers Jay has secrets that may jeopardize any possible future together.


B&N






No comments

Post a Comment