OH MY WORD!!!!!



Well, it's Sunday morning and since Thursday night, this is probably the first time I've been able to breathe properly and find the words to coherently announce my latest contract signing  :)

As you all know, my writing career has been a case of 'slow and steady wins the race' and I have always embraced every breakthrough, however small. Each of my editors has taught me something, each of my critique partners have made my work that much stronger, and every one of my writing friends and readers have supported and cheered me along the way.
Copyright © [2013 by Harlequin Enterprises Limited


When Harlequin Superromance contracted Finding Justice in May 2012, I didn't think I could ever be happier. I LOVE this book and had visions of it being book one in an ongoing series set in the UK fictional seaside town of Templeton Cove. When I learned that Finding Justice was the first book to be contracted for Superromance with British characters in a British setting, that want for a series became a hunger!

Then I was offered a contract for book two, A Man Like Him (coming August 2013), YAY!!

Okay, deep breath...

I am absolutely thrilled to announce that on Thursday, my editor at Harlequin offered me a further THREE-BOOK contract!!! OH, MY WORD!!! :D

I am writing book three in the Templeton Cove series as we speak, book four will be a Christmas 2014 book and book five...I have absolutely no idea what that will be about yet, LOL!!

So, thank you for following these books, thank you for your wonderful emails and reviews for Finding Justice - it seems Harlequin are no more done with the residents of Templeton Cove than I am. Hoorah!!

TO CELEBRATE I WILL BE GIVING AWAY A SIGNED COPY OF FINDING JUSTICE TO A RANDOM COMMENTER - PASS THE CHAMPAGNE!!

Happy Sunday, everyone,

Love
Rachel x

11 comments

  1. Rachel, Congrats on your contracts. So, excited for you and the characters of Templeton Cove! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ellen! I am one happy lady :)

      Rachel x

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. I'm so pleased for you and looking forward to reading the next in the series!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Victoria!

      Did you read Finding Justice?? If you did, I hope you enjoyed it :)

      A Man Like Him is Chris' story...

      Rachel x

      Delete
  3. Congratulations,Rachel - that is awesome news!!

    Keep up the great work and happy writing :)

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, Nicole!

      The one thing I know for sure is this couldn't have happened without the amazing support of the Agency authors - something so great about a group of authors cheering each other on :)

      Rachel x

      Delete
  4. That is awesome news Rachel. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte!

      Thank you so much - Long may the series continue...or maybe another UK town will formulate in my mind by book 5 of Templeton Cove. I'm happy with wherever my muse wants to take me right now :)

      Rachel x

      Delete
  5. That's really something special--congrats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lyndia!

      It's truly a dream come true - I am still pinching myself :)

      Rachel x

      Delete
  6. Good morning!!

    My chosen random commenter for a signed copy of Finding Justice is Charlotte Copper! Congrats, Charlotte - I will get it in the mail to you this week. Enjoy :)

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete