What do you do all day??? *NEW*


Good morning, lovely followers and readers!!

It's Saturday and time to update you with what's been keeping me busy these last couple of weeks...



LOVE'S GRAND STAGE (working title) - sequel to "The Seduction of Emily" (which is available April 2013 from eKensington).

I have finally finished the book and sent it to my agent yesterday, YAY!! I am really proud of this story and it is by far my favorite Victorian romance that I've written so far. Hope you, my agent and editor at eKensington agree!

Proposals for HARLEQUIN BOOK 3 & 4 (which will be TEMPLETON COVE BOOK 3 & 4)

The synopsis and first three chapters are done for both books and were submitted to my fabulous editor last week. Let the nail-biting begin! I'll let you know as soon as I hear any news :)

16 MARSDEN PLACE - (romantic comedy coming from Omnific Publishing)

My editor contacted me to say that the book is likely to pushed up the publication schedule. It is currently penciled for a June release day so watch this space!

So that's my last couple of weeks in a nutshell - wonder what next week will bring!!

Love,

Rachel x

No comments

Post a Comment